I really don't know how to describe my feelings right now. It's just that strong feelings of being helpless. And useless. Sort of. And because of that, I cannot contain anymore sadness in me so I cried in my bed. Helplessly.
Sometimes, I just think that I never did enough for the people around me. Especially for someone I loved, more than the world, more than anything. Because they are my precious whole world.
Saturday, 23 March 2019
Aduh.
Sakitnya kan? Menangis dalam hati. Sampai no energy to talk to people. Tired. Drained. Feel like quitting.
-
Talking to him. Whining to him. So comforting. At one point, I can smile even when I am having a hard time. So blessed to have him. Love y...
-
Tadi was the first time him calling me by my name. It felt weird and awkwardly sweet. Because he always called my by the title only. An...
-
This has been going on for far too long already. Still, it has not faded yet. Still. 15. Feb. It has been nearly a year, and still count...