Friday, 14 December 2018

Shed tears.

As much as we say we cannot do it, we have to go through it. Like it or not.
Life can be like that. And time never waits.

In the end, we are moving on. Always.

We are taking our degree,
Some finished their Sem1,
Some are still struggling,
Most importantly,
We are leading our way to becoming a doctor!

The teachers,
Sir Zul is in his PhD,
Teacher Najwa is getting married!
Sir Dal might be a dad already!

A lot has changed. And I am missing our old days. Truly. Really. Am.

If before I said, I really wanted to run away from everyone,
I wanted to go to places people do not even know me,
I thought of starting a new life.

Now,
I really want to go back in time,
To enjoy the moments I have missed :'(

What a stupid I am. I let sadness overtook me.

Aduh.

Sakitnya kan? Menangis dalam hati. Sampai no energy to talk to people. Tired. Drained. Feel like quitting.